Sunday, February 26, 2012

Update:

I haven't abandoned this blog. I've just been having some problems playing anything. See, My monitor is actually a Toshiba TV, and it's terrible. Every game I try to install has some serious scaling issues. So far I've dealt with games that start so much larger than my display that I can't access any options, and I've dealt with games that for some reason display right but wont let me mouse over the bottom 1/5th of my display. I've tried drivers, display settings, and everything else I could, and nothing seems to work. The only thing on my list of upcoming games I've been able to play is the pokemon TCG online. I've beaten the championship mode, have played a few AI games, and a few online games as well. I've got a good list of complaints and praise down as well. Hopefully I'll have it up in the next few days. (as this is a writing experiment for me, the writing process is longer than it would be for a professional.)

No comments:

Post a Comment